So one of the most popular trends going on right now is big and full lips. I unfortunately wasn’t blessed with big full lips so I’m going to share with you some tips that I use to achieve a fuller lip look.
Here’s a quick look at each step to the process!
- To start I like to have fully exfoliated lips because this helps the lip products go on nice and smooth and makes your lips look more supple. To exfoliate I use Lip Sugar Scrub in Pink Lemonade that I got locally in downtown Fredericksburg at a shop, LadyBurg. If you are local and haven’t checked this place out I highly recommend it because they have so many nice homemade beauty products. If you don’t have a lip scrub you can use a tooth brush, just wet it a little and gently scrub over your lips. That will also work to get all the dead skin off.
- Next I just quickly put on a lib balm to make sure my lips are moisturized. I use Blixtex Medicated but any lip balm will do.
- After that I line my lips. I used Maybelline Pencil Lip Liner in 20 Nude. After I outline I fill in my lips a little with this lip liner to spread the color so there isn’t a hard line.
- Next I add on some lip stick, I used Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in 920 Nude Lust. Make sure you rub your lips together to blend the lip stick and liner so there isn’t a harsh edge.
- For the second to last step I put on a little bit of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. Make sure to blend this as well. This lip cream gives such a nice color and compliments the lip stick and lip liner very well. (If you want more of a matte finished look you can stop here at this step)
- Finally for the last step I added some lip gloss to finish it off, I used Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Fearless. Make sure to blot and you’re all done!
All of the lip products I used were in a nude color tone because nude/natural colors helps makes the appearance of the lips larger, while non-natural colors makes the lips look smaller. If you don’t have these specific products don’t worry, really any lip liner, lip stick, and gloss in similar shades will do.
Here is a before shot of my lips after I exfoliated and put on lip balm.
And here is the shot after all the steps are completed, you can definitely see a difference!
I love this look and I love how it makes my lips look a lot fuller! It’s an easy look to achieve, takes less than 5 minutes to accomplish and most of the products are fairly inexpensive!
I hope you guys found this helpful, here’s a shot of the finished look 🙂