So this is one of my favorite treats to make and it is also super easy! The recipe only has three ingredients and you can whip it up in no time at all! I made these for Christmas for my family and they were a huge hit.
Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Get out ingredients, 1 tub of whipped topping, I used True Whip, (it’s a healthier alternative to other whip toppings and I bought it at wegmans) 1 egg, and any kind of boxed cake mix. Also you will need about 1 cup of powdered sugar to roll the cookie dough in.
3. Combine whipped topping, egg, and cake mix together and mix thoroughly.
4. Now this is the messy part, take the 1 cup of powdered sugar and put it in a bowl. Take an ice cream scoop or spoon to help portion out the dough then roll the dough in the powdered sugar until it is lightly covered.
5. Once all the dough is portioned out, rolled in powered sugar and is on parchment paper on a cookie sheet it goes into the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Take out cookies and let them cool for about 10 minutes.
7. Plate, eat and enjoy 🙂